July is here... and that only means one thing! Football and Cheer are back! Here is a quick rundown of what you need to know heading into your first week of practices.
- Cheerleading practice begins Tuesday July 2 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm at Della Croce Field.
- Practice on 7/2 will be structured as follows:
6:00 - 7:00 pm | Cheerleader orientation, parents meeting, and coach meet & greet
7:00 - 8:00 pm | Short practice period
- Cheerleading will also practice Wednesday 7/3 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm. There will be no practices the reminder of the week.
WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR CHEERLEADING! PLEASE REGISTER AT THE CONCESSION STAND ON 7/2 OR 7/3!
- Football practices will begin Monday 7/8 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm at Della Croce Field. All children are to wear t-shirts, shorts, and cleats. Please have your children bring drinks.
- The entire week of 7/8 is heat acclimation week. This means all teams will only practice in shorts, t-shirts, and cleats the entire week.
- Gear will be distributed to players during the week. We will post a schedule with dates and times of gear distribution.
WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR FOOTBALL! PLEASE REGISTER AT THE CONCESSION STAND ON 7/2 OR 7/3!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please message us on social media or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More practice information, game schedules, and other important information will be distributed at the initial practices.